The #TinyMatters Movement
At Tiny But Mighty Popcorn, we believe that tiny actions can have a mighty impact. That’s why we started the #TinyMatters Movement.
We’ve seen the impact that tiny actions can have on someone’s health, someone’s happiness, and someone’s life, and we need your help to take one tiny step towards making a difference. We’ve partnered with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metropolitan Chicago and tons of awesome companies to give away thousands of dollars of healthy and fun prizes in an effort to help spread the word of the #TinyMatters Movement.
HOW CAN YOU TAKE PART IN #TINYMATTERS?
- Join our Giveaway for your chance to win thousands of dollars in prizes and a year’s supply of Tiny But Mighty Popcorn. Contest ends July 4, 2017, 11:59 pm CT.
2. Share the #TinyMatters Video – for each unique share of this video, we will donate $1 to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metropolitan Chicago, up to $10,000.
3. Take part in your own way in the #TinyMatters Movement – this cause is about encouraging everyone around us to take tiny steps towards helping others, which can make a mighty difference. Tweet your tiny action now.
4. Find us on our live Pop Up Tour – we’re on the road across the Midwest, spreading the word about #TinyMatters, getting people involved and handing out popcorn & coupons! Here are some locations where you can find us this summer:
- 6/2/17 – Northbook Star Wars Movie Night at Village Green Park – 1331 Shermer Rd Shermer Rd & Walters Ave, Northbrook, IL 60062 (7:00 pm)
- 6/3/17 – Whole Foods Market – 840 Willow Rd, Northbrook IL 60062 (11:00 am – 2:00 pm) – subject to rain cancellation
- 6/4/17 – Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation Take Steps Naperville – Benedetti-Wehrli Stadium 445 South Brainard Street, Naperville IL 60540 (9:00 am)
- 6/10/17 – Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation Take Steps Chicago – Horner Park 2741 West Montrose Avenue, Chicago IL 60618 (9:00 am)
- 6/17/17 – Whole Foods Market – 1550 N Kingsbury St, Chicago IL 60642 (Time TBA)
- 6/23/17 – UIC Farmer’s Market – Location TBA (8:00 am – 2:00 pm)
- 6/25/17 – Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation Take Steps Glenview – Gallery Park 2030 Tower Drive, Glenview IL 60026 (4:00 pm)
- 7/8/17 – Iowa State Fair Blue Ribbon Foundation’s Corndog Kickoff! – Des Moines, IA (click here to purchase tickets; 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm)
- 7/23/17-7/29/17 – RAGBRAI (Locations and times TBA)
AND MANY MORE TO COME – STAY TUNED!
THE MIGHTY IMPACT OF BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS OF METROPOLITAN CHICAGO
We are proud to partner with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metropolitan Chicago (BBBSMC). BBBSMC provides children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported one-to-one relationships that change their lives for the better, forever. They nurture children, strengthen communities and believe that inherent in every child is the ability to succeed and thrive in life.
National research has shown that positive relationships between Littles and their Bigs have a direct and measurable impact on children’s lives. By participating in our programs, Little Brothers and Sisters are:
- More confident in their schoolwork performance
- Able to get along better with their families
- 46% less likely to begin using illegal drugs
- 27% less likely to begin using alcohol
- 52% less likely to skip school
100% of BBBSMC Littles graduate from high school and enroll in postsecondary education.
Keep checking back for more updates, and don’t forget to follow us on social media to stay in the loop. We appreciate your time, participation and support of the #TinyMatters Movement. Let’s go make a difference!
Peace + Popcorn,
-The Tiny But Mighty Popcorn Team